Major Revelation – And my new website

Hi guys,

Summer holidays are over, so here we go again. My last semester at Noroff and all… I’m not done until March though 🙂

First of all, I’ve gotten a new web-host and a fresh new domain name for my website, which is:
I am using, as they seem to be pretty decent.

Also, I was struggling with adding Flash work to my website through Dreamweaver before the summer came.
The SWF files would simply not show on the website when published to server, nor when I wanted to preview in browser through Dreamweaver.

Problem was actually in Dreamweaver itself, it wasn’t my fault!

I noticed a weird thing in my flash code, and it looked like this:

“<param name=”swfversion” value=”″>”

I was wondering if the code referred to the Flash version, and it actually was. Dreamweaver thought that there was a Flash version
I normally get an update whenever there is a new version, and I knew we were right around version 11.

I googled it, and found this very useful thread:

I changed the code to:

<param name=”swfversion” value=”″>

El presto! It works, and I might be able to get a good night sleep again.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s